Contracting Quick Facts
Current clients pay anywhere from $5,000 – $65,000 per month, with a median range of $15,000 – $25,000 per month, depending on:
- Comprehensiveness. The volume of material (topics, sources, depth) to be analyzed and described.
- Components. Just News Analysis? Add Predictive Media Analytics? Add other non-news Service Components? It sounds complex but we actually make it fairly simple to customize to each client’s needs.
- Schedule. Five days or seven? Holidays? One daily deadline (e.g., 6:00 a.m.) or alerts delivered through the day or around the clock?
- Versions. One daily briefing for the entire company? Different versions for different audiences? For example, you might want a CXO version, corporate strategy or communications versions, and a companywide version.
- Languages. We are able to read non-English news and other material in the native language, and then weave English-language write-ups into the briefing(s).
- Pre-Approval. Most clients prefer that we publish directly to all audiences, but some prefer to review and approve our work before we press “send.”
- Full Text. Bulletin Intelligence works with Factiva, LexisNexis, the Financial Times and others to seamlessly integrate licensed full text news stories into our briefing services. Rather than link our write-ups and analytics to original publisher (WSJ, NYT, FT, etc.) website, we link to the full text of the story either on our systems of the licensed providers.
How Price is Determined
Start with a customized Sample Service (“mock-up”) focused on your company, competitors, and industry, built to your specifications. We deliver on deadline, gather your feedback for further customization, estimate our labor, and get you quote. How involved you are in guiding the structure of the initial mock-up is entirely up to you. Through this easy process you will be able to appraise the value, consider the cost, and make an informed decision. We don’t do hard sales.
Clients are often eager to start right away. We are happy to get working based on a quick email exchange with you, turning to the contact after the fact.
Our standard contract is designed to be easy to sign. We are also happy to use your MSA/SOW. While there are some basic terms on which we can’t bend, we don’t “lawyer” things to death; preferring to make it fast and simple to formalize the relationship.
Generous Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your contract on one day of notice (for any reason, with no financial penalty) anytime during the first six months of service. Thereafter, the contract becomes annual, and you are allowed to terminate on as little as 14 days of notice. Because we have had a 97% annual client retention rate over the past 15 years, we can afford to be different.